[TYPO3-seminars] Problems with FE-Editor after upadating to 0.9.1

Oliver Hauser | SIVA creative o.hauser at siva-creative.net
Mon Apr 26 23:48:40 CEST 2010

I fixed it now...

the problem was, that i changed the fe-editor template via typoscript

i changed the renderlet from the checkboxes into listboxes, but the
speakers, tutors, etc.  entry are not allowed to have a default value = 0

         place = renderlet:LISTBOX
                 place {
                     name = place
                     label =
LLL:EXT:seminars/locallang_db.xml:tx_seminars_seminars.place
                     data {
                         items {
                             item {
                                 caption =