[TYPO3-project-seminars] upgrade problems

Cathy Stephens cathys8780 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 19:26:42 CEST 2009

Thank you Oliver - this is exactly what I needed - including the version
numbers for each upgrade step.  I will get started.

I am grateful to you and your team for creating such a great extension.  I
have helped several other churches set up your extension as we have found it
a perfect solution for managing community service projects - people are able
to sign up  on projects that help others.

Cathy

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 3:25 AM, Oliver Klee
<typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de>wrote:

> Hi Cathy,
>
> Cathy Stephens schrieb:
> >  I upgraded from typo3 4.1.6 to 4.1.12.
> > Was using seminars 0.5.3   -  onetimeaccount 0.1.0  -    oelib 0.1.0
> [snip]
> > What could be causing the logout upon leaving the onetimeaccount and
> landing
> > on the registration page?
>
> The latest TYPO3 bug-fix releases contain changes to the login process
> (to fix some security issues) which caused onetimeaccount to not work
> anymore in some (not all) cases. We've fixed most of this problems with
> onetimeaccount 0.5.0.
>
> > I plan to upgrade to seminars 0.6 next but want to get this version
> working
> > first.  Any suggestions or ideas?
>
> You need to upgrade onetimeaccount to get this working (and also because
> currently only seminars 0.8.x and onetimeaccount 0.6.x are still
> supported). Please do this one major seminars version at a time and get
> each step working (except for the login issue) before proceeding to the
> next one as upgrades across two major versions might fail:
>
> 1. seminars 0.6.3, onetimeaccount 0.2.0, oelib 0.4.3
> 2. seminars 0.7.4, onetimeaccount 0.4.0, oelib 0.5.2
> 3. seminars 0.8.1, onetimeaccount 0.6.1, oelib 0.6.2
>
> Please also make sure to read the upgrade notes for the corresponding
> seminars version before upgrading. Particularly, you need to temporarily
> uninstall seminars and onetimeaccount so you can upgrade FORMidable for
> step 2.
>

> Oliver

Cathy Stephens
Fun Collections