[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problems to call functions via Majix

Christian Philipp christian.philipp at inmedias.com
Thu Oct 22 19:31:05 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I'm Christian and very impressed by this well designed extension. Good work!
But I'm having some problems calling functions located in class.tx_seminars_pi1_registrationEditor.php via Typoscript.
This is my try:
seats = renderlet:LISTBOX
seats {
name = seats
onchange {
runat = ajax
params = seats
userobj.php (
$sRub = $this->oMajixEvent->getParam("seats");
return $this->aORenderlets["feuser_data"]->majixSetHTML($this->oParent()->getSeminar()->getAvailablePrices($sRub));
)

Somehow it must be able to call those functions, but I just don't know how... Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks a lot!