[TYPO3-project-seminars] citySelector always wants to show results on root-page! Why?

Hushy hushy at hushwood.de
Tue Feb 12 15:01:27 CET 2008

Hello Mario,

sorry didn't know that yet!

I don not use the seminar manager but the realty manager. I use the latest
    0.2.0 version.
    typo3 4.1.5
    php5.

This ist the link, when I select a city:

    http://www.stadtstil.com/index.php?tx_realty_pi1%5Bcity%5D=3

But the TargeitPID is set to "8". But it doesn't matter if static or
dynamic included the city_selector wants
to show the results on the root-page. If I include there a listview, I
will see the results. Don't know why?!

Do you habe any idea where the problem might be?

Regards,
Bjoern "Hushy"