[TYPO3-RTE] missing js in 4.0

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Tue Apr 11 15:26:38 CEST 2006

i found the difference in pi2/class.tx_rtehtmlarea_pi2.php

old:

  $TSFE->additionalHeaderData['htmlArea'] = $additionalCode_loadCSS .
$this->loadJSfiles($pObj->RTEcounter) . '<script type="text/javascript">' .
$this->loadJScode($pObj->RTEcounter) . '</script>';

new:
$TSFE->additionalHeaderData['htmlArea'] = $additionalCode_loadCSS  ;
$pObj->additionalJS_initial = $this->loadJSfiles($pObj->RTEcounter);
$pObj->additionalJS_pre[] = $this->loadJScode($pObj->RTEcounter);

if i change it to the old version it works.

What is the difference about, why this changed ? Are i'm running in problems
when changing it to the old way ?

tx,
Steffen

news:mailman.1.1144761629.23122.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...