[TYPO3-RTE] Keeping div tags

zucca zucca at keytech.it
Thu Apr 6 17:06:28 CEST 2006

I'm still struggling with the same issue.
I succeded having replaced all <P> with <DIV> but I wasn't able to have both
accepted (unless into the tables).
Maybe it's a stupid issue that nobody deem to worth an answer...
Let's hope on some good soul ;-)

news:mailman.1.1143180061.6493.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...