[TYPO3-RTE] Remove title attribute in links

Richard Bausek lists at artibella.com
Wed Apr 5 12:15:13 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I'm currently filling a site with content which uses alot of anchor
links to other content elements. Now I have problems with those links as
the RTE automaticly inserts the title attribute to the links and the
typolinks don't transform for Realurl anymore because the attribute
rtekeep="1" is added upon saving. So now I have to switch to the source
view and manually delete the title attribute for every link to get the
anchors to work.

Is there a way to prevent the title attributes to be inserted automaticly?

The TYPO3 version is 3.7 using Realurl (and I can't upgrade the version
at the moment). The version of the RTE is 1.1.3.

Thanks in advance,
Richard