[TYPO3-RTE] cross-platform rtes

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Wed Apr 5 03:33:25 CEST 2006

Hi Antoine:
> Can anyone shed some light on this?

I have spent much efforts on integrating and customizing htmlArea RTE,
and many members of the TYPO3 community have been patiently testing its
features.

However, at least two other RTE integration efforts have been initiated:
FCKeditor: http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/fulllist/rte_fck2/0.1.0/

and TinyMCE:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/fulllist/rte_tinymce/0.1.0/

Personally, I cannot afford to start over with another editor. But,if
you are interested in pursuing the integration of one of these editors,
you are most welcome. Please contact the authors of these extensions.
Will be glad to support you here if you run into any problems similar to
those that have been encountered while integrating htmlArea RTE.

If you are interested in contributing to further TYPO3 integration of
htmlArea RTE, integration with DAM remains to be done.