[TYPO3-RTE] cross-platform rtes

Antoine melser.anton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:01:41 CEST 2006

Hi,
I see that there is an rte based on htmlarea. However, htmlarea seems
to have been discontinued... I am very new so could be way off there
but it also seems that integrating a new rte is not *that* hard - so I
could always do it myself.
However, fckeditor is constantly one of the most active projects on
sourceforge (50+ devs!!!), and it seems *very* strange that there is
not a stable extention floating around, and indeed that it is not the
default.
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Cheers
Antoine

--
This is where I should put some witty comment.