[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Show data from related table

Sacha Vorbeck vorbeck at TYPO3Tutor.de
Tue Oct 7 05:01:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

I set up a little test project with the extension builder. I succeeded
in creating a 1:n relation and would now like to include the data from
the foreign table into my list output.

It seems I have to include the repository of the foreign table into the
controller of the main object. The default method of the main object is
findAll but for the foreign table I need something like findByUid as I
don`t want to display all records of the foreign table but only the one
dataset related to the current dataset of the main object. But how can I
give the uid of the desired related dataset to this object as a parameter?

thank you - all the best,
Sacha