[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] roundtrip does not work anymore in 6.1.1?

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 12:32:16 CEST 2013

On 02/07/13 18:14, Nicolas de Haen wrote:
> Hi Domi,
>
> there is no automatic migration from version < 6 to version >= 6.
>
> You have to do that manually.
>
> See:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/T3Doc/Extension_Builder/Modifying_and_extending_the_model
>

> The chapter 1.4 Migrate from non-namespaced classes to namespaced
> classes describes how to do it
>
> regards,
> Nico

Hello Nico,

thanks for your fast reply. I did all renaming already, everything
worked before. So I moved to Vendor based extension, but some serious
stuff is getting overwritten:

Model
Repository
Locallang

Do you have an idea what it could cause? I took now the latest git
without success.

Thanks,
Dominic