[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] changing order of extension_builder process

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 00:26:01 CET 2013

Hello,

I just stumbled over one minor issue. I created 3 user types which
subclass the extbase frontend user. After spending some time developing
I needed to change the extension to get another parent user type in
between the 3 formerly created ones.

But now as the order of building ext_tables.php the 3 types extending
the model of an TCA field, which is getting created later on in the
code. This results, that the TCA flexform of my fe_users only showing
one tab instead of all the other frontend user tabs.

Is it somewhere possible changing the order of the process of model
generation?

Regards,

Dominic