[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] ExtensionBuilder Overwrites Unit Tests

Nick nick at jamalade.com
Sat Sep 29 23:34:19 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your suggestions. I went back and checked the indentation in my  settings.yaml for ExtensionBuilder and they are 2 spaces and are spaces not tabs. So as Nicolas said 'merge' isn't supported but 'keep' is.
However in going back I realised I had forgotten to add the @test annotation in my additional test classes, so they weren't being recognised by PHPUnit ! So I have decided to let ExtensionBuilder generate its default test cases per Class. Where I need/want extra test cases for a class I have created a new  Test Class i.e. MyClassAdditionalTest to complement and extend the generated test cases  (MyClassTest).

Best

Nick