[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] CodeSprint in November in Freiburg

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Fri Oct 12 16:02:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

as described in http://wiki.typo3.org/Code_Sprint_2_Freiburg_2012
we will have another CodeSprint in Freiburg in the beginning of November.

We would like to see as many as possible developers and contributors, so
please consider to join us.
If you are not sure if or what you can contribute don't hesitate to
contact me

One big aim is, to bring the new Package/ExtensionBuilder a big step
forward, so that we might be able to have a first alpha release still in
this year. But of course all other kind of contributions to TYPO3
projects are welcome.

--
Nico de Haen
ndh websolutions