[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] bidirectional m:n relation

Thomas Fricke allyouracid at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:38:04 CET 2012

Hello,

it would be comfortable, but it's not that big of a problem to set up a
bidirectional relation. If i need one, i make the linkings in the
extension_builder and when i scaffold my extension, i modify the TCA of
the relation by adding 'MM_opposite_field' with the field value it
should relate to, right after 'foreign_table' or 'foreign_table_where'
(if it's used for custom modifications).

Works like a charm!