[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] no field "sorting"?

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Thu Mar 15 10:19:56 CET 2012

Hi Roland,

it's right that such a field would be usefull, but we decided not to
integrate it right now since we don't want to overflood the DomainObject
form with too many Non-Domain stuff. (Like the "Map to existing table",
"Extend existing model class" etc.) All these configurations are CMS
related and not Domain related. We are working on a new GUI where the
CMS related configurations have their own form and there we will for
sure have an option "sortBy".

Regards,
Nico

--