[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Partials missing

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Wed Mar 7 14:51:17 CET 2012

On 03/07/2012 02:35 PM, Nicolas de Haen wrote:
> Hi Jost,
>
> have a look at the thawProperties method in
> Classes/Persistence/Mapper/DataMapper.php there you find a list of
> currently supported property types and the mapDateTime method as an
> example how to map a property value to a property
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/repository/revisions/master/entry/Classes/Persistence/Mapper/DataMapper.php
>

> It should not be too difficult, but you have to consider that there is a
> new property mapper since 1.4. There you can add TypeConverter for
> custom property types.
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/repository/revisions/master/entry/Classes/Property/PropertyMapper.php
>

> If you write a patch for that the chances are good to get them into the
> code I guess...

Imho it would be great to have forge-entries for both the ext-builder
and the needed changes in extbase then. Link them to have the context.
This way we don't (hopefully) miss out that for example something needs
to be added to Extbase while it is already in the ext-builder.

PS: Are those validations in FLOW3?

Regards,
 Stefan