[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Partials missing

Jost Baron Jost.Baron at gmx.de
Tue Mar 6 18:34:20 CET 2012

Hi!

When using the extension builder Version 2.2.0, I'm getting errors on
save because of missing partial templates for "time", "date" and "rich
text" properties [1]. If these partials are simply created (I copied
them from the DateTime partial), the extension generates the code, but
when executing some of the generated code, a fatal error occurs because
the "date" data type can't be handled [2].

Is this a known problem, or am I missing something?

Greeting,
Jost

Error messages:

[1] Extension could not be saved: Could not generate domain templates,
error: No template file found:
[...]/typo3conf/ext/extension_builder/Resources/Private/CodeTemplates/Extbase/Partials/Form/TimeProperty.htmlt

[2] #1309255651: Invalid type encountered: 'Date' (More information)

InvalidArgumentException thrown in file
/var/typo3/4.6.4/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Service/TypeHandlingService.php in line 64.