[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Are new records not saved? How to use the extension-builder?

Nico de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Mon May 23 12:25:16 CEST 2011

I think this issue is somehow cache related.

I just tried to reproduce the bug http://forge.typo3.org/issues/26984

When I first installed the extension I had the same experience: even
after deleting the cache nothing happens when I saved a new created record.

So I started to debug in extbase but suddenly - when refreshing -  the
new created object was there and then it worked completely as expected
(so I couldn't even reproduce the reported bug).

Then I changed the plugin and had the same behaviour. When activating
the admin panel and setting the no cache option there erverything works
again...??

So we still have to do some recherche...

regards,
Nico