[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Renaming the model in roundtrip mode (0.9.0)

Christian Sonntag christian.sonntag at fti.de
Thu May 12 08:43:16 CEST 2011

Hi.

This are my first steps with the extension_builder. I was playing around
with the model
and at one point i have renamed one model object. At this point i saved
my extension
the second time.

All files and class names would be renamed correct.

But it seems that the repository methodnames in the controller files are
not renamed too.

For example i renamed the model object from Feedback to Feedbackform and
this line
has the name before renaming:
$this->feedbackRepository->add($newFeedback);

Is this a bug, or is this a feature hard to implement and i have to look
by my self?

Ciao
Christian