[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Re: [TYPO3-mvc] Extension Builder (former Extbase Kickstarter) looking for Beta tester

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Tue May 10 10:21:05 CEST 2011

On 2011-05-09 09:29:07 +0200, Nico de Haen said:

> Hi all,
>
> the Extbase Kickstarter was renamed to Extension Builder, since it's now
> more than a kickstarter.
> It had a huge refactoring and has a new Edit or (Roundtrip) mode, that
> enables the usage of the modeler through the whole development process.
> Even if you already changed the auto created classes and files, your
> changes won't get lost, so it's much easier to adapt and change your
> model according to DDD principles.
>
> Have a look at the WIKI:
> Introduction:
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-extension_builder/wiki/Using_the_Extension_Builder

Edit

> mode:
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-extension_builder/wiki/Modifying_and_extending_the_model

Manual:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-extension_builder/wiki/Manual_for_extension_developers

The

> Extension Builder should be released in TER in a few days, so please
> go and try it and give feedback in the kickstarter mailing list (or in
> the bug tracker if you find bugs)
>
> git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/extension_builder.git
>
> regards,
> Nico
> Crossposting: Followups in Kickstarter mailinglist

Hi Nico,

thanks for your work on this great extension. I try to model a basic
extension to test your work when i find the time for it. Small thing i
noticed, does phpunit really should be a dependency for this extension?

Greetings,
Kevin