[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] No Entry in "General Plugins"

Elias Weingärtner elias.weingaertner at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Jan 22 17:53:27 CET 2011

Bodor, hey kickstarter folks,

In fact, Kickstarter does not create a proper ext_localconf.php AT ALL!
The only thing in the file is the following:

<?php
if (!defined ('TYPO3_MODE')) {
         die ('Access denied.');
}
?>

The Fluid blog_example extension contains a call to
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin in this file. However,
manually adding such a statement to configure the Controllers etc. of my
plugin didn't help either :-(

Is this maybe a bug in the current version of the kickstarter??

-- Elias

--
Dipl.-Inf. Elias Weingaertner
Research Assistant