[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] is aggregate root and image

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Sun Feb 13 17:23:23 CET 2011

Hello,

Am 13.02.2011 15:44, schrieb Tomas Norre Mikkelsen:
> Hi,
[...]
>> i confirm this bug (i solved creating images and files manually)
>
> Is the bug reported ? and how did you make images and the references
> manually?

where did you get the kickstarter from? (version string 0.9.0 is used on
the current dev version as well)

 From what I think this feature is pretty much "in development" and was
just added recently http://forge.typo3.org/issues/12532

I can't confirm the bug, saving is possible, the TCA and model look fine.

Otherwise just use string and adpat the $TCA manullay afterwards
according to Core API, there is nothing special in the domain,
images/files are just strings by default...

hth and Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag