[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] is aggregate root and image

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 14:59:57 CET 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with the extbase kickstart, i'm still new to this so
perhaps there are som logic that i don't understand/know of.

When creating my Domain Model i can choose the "Is aggregate root"
options. As I understand it, its the main-infomation on the object.

Example.

Model Name: Person
Properties: Name(string),City(string),Age(int)

When keeping the model this simple it works, but if adding and image

Example.

Model Name: Person
Properties: Name(string),City(string),Age(int),Image(Image)

I got the following error:

"Extension could not be saved: Could not generate domain templates,
error: Parse requires a template string as argument, boolean given."

The same thing happens if choose file as property type.

What have i misunderstod and how to fix it?

Info:
TYPO3 4.5
Extbase_kickstart: 0.9.0

If you need more information. Please let me know.

--

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen
twitter.com/tomasnorre

Member of TYPO3: