[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Relation to existing data

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 23:11:10 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm quite new to extbase and the kickstarter for it.

I have started created and extension for listen golf courses around the
globe.

Right now i have a very simple database:

Course Item
- Name
- Website
- Country

But i don't want to type in the countries everytime, the countries also
have to be spelled the same, etc. to ensure right searches..

My question is. How to make a relation between my new object and the
existing country database which exists in TYPO3?

All hints are welcome, as I told, i new to this, so perhaps this is a
very simple topic.

--

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen
twitter.com/tomasnorre