[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Layout and List view

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Mon Feb 7 15:18:12 CET 2011

Hi Nico,

thanks for the fast reply.

I changed the setting for persistence.storagePid in constants.txt and
tried to add a new entry via the frontend and got the message "Duplicate
variable declarations!" and still no entry in the FE. In the table the
entry was added but with pid 0.

I debugged the typoscript settings and there seems to be a problem in
the setup.txt. The following is generated by the kickstarter:

---- begin ----
plugin.tx_myplugin {
	settings
	view {
		templateRootPath = {$plugin.tx_cyzsamplebox.view.templateRootPath}
		partialRootPath = {$plugin.tx_cyzsamplebox.view.partialRootPath}
		layoutRootPath = {$plugin.tx_cyzsamplebox.view.layoutRootPath}
	}
}

plugin.tx_cyzsamplebox._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE (
		input.f3-form-error {
			background-color:#FF9F9F;
			border: 1px #FF0000 solid;
		}

		.tx-cyzsamplebox-pi1 table {
			border-collapse:separate;
			border-spacing:10px;
		}

		.tx-cyzsamplebox-pi1 table th {
			font-weight:bold;
		}

		.tx-cyzsamplebox-pi1 table td {
			vertical-align:top;
		}
	)
}
---- end ----

The settings property isn't finished and the
plugin.tx_myplugin.persistence.storagePid =
{$plugin.tx_cyzsamplebox.persistence.storagePid} is missing.

Also an end brace is in excess in the seeting for the default css style.
The last "}" isn't correct.

If I change all that to

---- begin ----
plugin.tx_myplugin {
[...]

I can add an entry from the frontend to the table with the correct pid.
But I got an error "Duplicate variable declarations!" and no records in
FE are shown. In the backend I see the newly added record.

I just changed "Default.html" to "default.html" and I got no more exception.

Regards,
Chris.