[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] porting extbase extensions to flow3

Nico de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Wed Aug 24 23:49:55 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

yes there are definitely plans, to use the extension builder also for
generating flow3 packages. But this is not yet to be expected in the
near future.

Currently too few people are contributing - if you have a look at
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-extension_builder/repository/revisions
you will see HOW few...
;-)

So if you want to get involved, you are welcome and I will give you a
helping hand...

regards,
Nico