[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Please test extension builder with TYPO3 4.6.beta-1 before we release it to TER

mario chiari m at mariochiari.net
Sat Aug 13 18:07:08 CEST 2011

Hi

I tried to update EB and got the following error, when I try to use the
builder:

#1: PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to
Tx_ExtensionBuilder_Controller_BuilderModuleController::injectConfigurationManager() must be an instance of Tx_ExtensionBuilder_Configuration_ConfigurationManager, instance of Tx_Extbase_Configuration_ConfigurationManager given, called in /var/www/html/******/typo3_src-4.5.2/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Object/Container/Container.php on line 187 and defined in /var/www/html/******/dummy-4.5.2/typo3conf/ext/extension_builder/Classes/Controller/BuilderModuleController.php line 81

t3lib_error_Exception thrown in file
/var/www/html/*****/typo3_src-4.5.2/t3lib/error/class.t3lib_error_errorhandler.php in line 106.

I am not so familiar with git: we just download the last snapshot and
untar it into typo3conf/ext, don't we?

thanks
mario

ps TYPO3 Ver. 4.5.2