[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Please test extension builder with TYPO3 4.6.beta-1 before we release it to TER

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Aug 10 18:43:12 CEST 2011

Hi.

we are very close to reach our next milestone: The first release of
extension builder on TER of typo3.org

It will help to reach much more users than before, since you won't have
to use git :)

Before we upload the extension, we need your help:

Please test the extension builder on TYPO3 4.6-beta1. Use the latest
version from git master and don't forget to git pull and clear TYPO3
caches, if you have it already running.

We need to test both, ...
1) if extension builder itself is working fine on TYPO3 4.6beta1: Create
models, relation, plugins, modules etc. Please also test the editing
mode. Enable it in the extension configuration and load, edit and save
your test extensions.

2) if extensions you have created install and work on TYPO3 4.6beta1
Here it is also important that you edit your extension and test it if it
still works.

Of course you are also welcome if you do these test on TYPO3 4.5 :)

You make it real!

--
cheers,
Steffen