[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] current state kickstarter developement

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Fri Sep 10 12:24:19 CEST 2010

Hello!

I would be interested in the current state of the other kickstarter
teams. E.g. is there still some development regarding the new Lynx-GUI?
Unfortunately I didn't invest much time myself the last months, but I
tried to keep my knowhow up to date, which was more time consuming than
I had expected, due to the heavy developement by Nico :) He really got
something done, and I think there isn't one file which wasn't touched by
him, so there are some quite heavy changes in our extension_editing
branch now.
Maybe Nico will outline the changes in more detail here, I'll ask him.
(I probably will have a skype talk with him in the afternoon)

As far as i can tell now, we (on the codegeneration side) will need some
more input from the GUI, for the next steps:
- we have to know when something was deleted (property, domainobject,
relation,...)
- we have to know when something was renamed

--
Best Regards
Stephan Petzl