[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] making changes results in not being able to correctly save domain model

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Thu May 27 23:05:29 CEST 2010

Hi list,

just wondering what files I can alter without breaking the possibilty
of using the kickstarter.

I made some alterations in the TCA and the sql file as well as in one
of the domain models.

After that I was able to load and save the Domain Modeller without
errors, but the files were not overwritten. Result: the changes I made
to the model were lost.

I am experimenting with this and wonder what files I can safely edit
without loosing the possibility of altering my models with the
kickstarter.

Thanks for your response!

Henjo
--