[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Tasks until the Developer Days

Sebastian Gebhard sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Wed May 26 12:22:42 CEST 2010

Yesterday I had a nice discussion with Rens and we want to try to stay
in contact on a weekly base. If someone wants to join just contact us
here our via skype.

At the developer days we need a more stable CodeGeneration part. There
are still several bugs concerning the naming of Classes, Objects, Files,
Properties, Database Fields...
Rens already did a great job and introduced error handling to the
CodeGeneration process which was totally absent until now. I did not
test it yet, but it looks good.
So the next 7 days I'll focus on proper naming validation.

A bigger task is the UI. I've heard several interesting ideas for UI
improvements and I'd like to talk with some of you about the way to go.
Therefore Rens and me will provide design mockups or wireframes at the
dev days. You are all invited to bring own ideas, wireframes, mockups.
Then we'd like to discuss the proposals and define how the look and fell
will be.

Hope to see many of you soon.

Kind regards,
Sebastian