[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Extbase Kickstarter @ T3DD10

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Thu May 6 10:21:33 CEST 2010

Sebastian Gebhard wrote:

> - These are my first TYPO3 Developers Days, so I don't have a feeling
> for the atmosphere there
> - I was never part of a workshop like this (neither leader nor attendee)
> - I want to provide value to the attendees which invest time and money
> and maybe expectations into such a talk.

Hello !

Altough I am not very deep into extbase and fluid and just started to make
some experiences with my first two extensions I guess I could assist you.
If something is not absolutely clear we could ask the experts. But if
regarding the current TYPO3 core I would call myself a nerd being able to
answer mostly all question ;)

greets,
Bernhard