[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Extbase Kickstarter @ T3DD10

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Thu May 6 09:23:36 CEST 2010

Hi Sebastian.

On 06.05.10 08:39, Sebastian Gebhard wrote:
> Is there anyone who'd consider to assist me to lead a workshop about the
> extbase_kickstarter?
>
> For several reasons I feel like I can not do this on my own:
> - These are my first TYPO3 Developers Days, so I don't have a feeling
> for the atmosphere there
> - I was never part of a workshop like this (neither leader nor attendee)
> - I want to provide value to the attendees which invest time and money
> and maybe expectations into such a talk.

No problem. Let's do this workshop together. Maybe we should provide an
integrated workshop "First steps with Extbase/Fluid/Kickstarter". I
already booked a slot for that.

The atmosphere at T3DD is really easy-going, esp. in the workshops. This
should not hinder us from meeting professional demands ;-)

Regards
Jochen

I am sure Sebastian Kurfürst will join in ;-)