[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] New Team Member: Peter Niederlag

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:50:38 CET 2010

After talking to Peter on the phone about the project I added him as a Team Member of the Extbase
Kickstarter.

Mainly we talked about the GUI/WireIt and he encouraged my hope that we can customize the Wiring
Editor to fit our needs. We agreed that we'll try to clean up the currently patched code of the
Editor to have an unpatched version again and to extract the functionality by extending the editor
cleanly.

I know I still did not contact most of you, but I will do so in the next few days to get myself an
overview over the current team.

Kind regards,
Sebastian