[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Branch 'basicUnitTests' in svn

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Wed Dec 8 11:34:37 CET 2010

Hey folks,

during the lecture about unittests with Oliver Klee at T3CON10 we
thought it would be nice to have the extbase_kickstarter generate basic
tests for the model and maybe more in the future.

Most of this code was written during the T3CON10 itself, but I didn't
have time since to review it and commit it. As I need the kickstarter
now for some projects, I thought I share what I have...

I'd like to hear some comments about it, as I'm neither an expert on
extbase nor on unittests (yet? ;)...

You find the branch at [1].

So long
Andy

[1]: https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/extbase_kickstarter
--
,,Die Zukunft hat viele Namen. Für die Schwachen ist sie die
  Unerreichbare, für die Furchtsamen ist sie die Unbekannte, für die