[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] extbase-kickstarter XML Import/Export Group

Thomas Maroschik tmaroschik at dfau.de
Mon Aug 2 15:52:23 CEST 2010

Am 28.07.10 13:10, schrieb "Christian Müller [kitsunet]":
> And here I am again, sorry for not answering but my Newsreader didn't
> tell me that there are new messages in this thread.

Hello Christian,

currently I'm working with Felix Oertel on variable persistence backends
and DI for extbase. With this as base we'll have an easy job at
importing/exporting xml the extbase-way ;)

By the way: we should exchange contact data. You could contact me also
in skype by username "tom_noise".

Greetings,

Tom