[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] "error while saving" and Property type "select list"

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 17:02:39 CEST 2010

Hi Jochen!
On 17.04.2010 18:17, Jochen Rau wrote:
> Hi Dmitry.
> I can't reproduce this issue. Can you give us more details?
I don't know what details to add. I have now update typo3 from SVN to
trunk. Also just now I updated extbase_kickstarter from SVN.
I create new plugin, call it 'test'.
Then I add a new object, save it - it saves.
Then I add a property 'test' of type 'Select list' - it gives "error
while saving".
I use XAMPP on Win Vista Business.

What other details can I provide? If needed, I could test on my Linux
server, but that would take me some time...

Thanks for the help,
Dmitri.