[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] 0.4.0 problem

Barbara Wijbenga bwijbenga at chello.nl
Tue Apr 6 10:38:57 CEST 2010

I've always kept on useing Kickstarter 0.3.0, because 0.4.0 gives me strange
errors:

When I make a new extension (dir is empty):

Error: File '/var/www/vhosts/blabla.nl/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/blabla/0' MD5
was different from the md5 of the original file - so the file is corrupted!

I get this 12 times, also with /1,/2,/3 and so on instead of /0.

Those number files are created too.

Because of the errors, I can't create extensions with this version of
Kickstarter.

Does anyone know why I get them?

Thanks,
Barbara