[TYPO3-doc] Flow & Neos documentation on docs.typo3.org

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Tue Jan 29 16:16:56 CET 2013

Karsten,

>The needed changes to the Neos docs are merged as well. It would be
>awesome if we could have the Neos and Flow docs available on
>docs.typo3.org by the end of the week. :)

[joking..] What can we do now? It's not end of the week, but
already done ... [/joking...]

    Now, everybody, please, go around and make noise!
BANG BANG DING DONG BANG BANG DING DONG BANG BANG DING DONG

Seriously: Neos and Flow documentation is on docs.typo3.org!

BANG BANG DING DONG BANG BANG DING DONG BANG BANG DING DONG

http://docs.typo3.org/flow/
http://docs.typo3.org/neos/

Congratulations to all!

See how it integrates:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s288/sh/42278c24-2ce4-418e-8222-85a2ffcd7034/88de060b12721a48499eea2c5170df6d

Very cool, this evernote technique! I love those little
screenshots!

Let's celebrate ...

Martin