[TYPO3-doc] Tip for ReST editor: Styles for screenshots

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Mon Jan 28 19:05:40 CET 2013

Hi Karsten,

>Hi.
>
>On 20.12.12 20:55, Martin Bless wrote:
>>> Indeed, like having screenshots that fit the page width and be able to
>>> click-enlarge in a lightbox, hmm? :-)
>
>For a start this would already be awesome:
>
>div.figure img { max-width:100%; }

This should have been (silently ...) fixed since long.

As a test: Click on "Layout: adaptive" at the right top and make
your browser window small. As soon as an image is "too large for
the display" it should start to shrink ...

Compare to http://picpaste.com/743-Ng9PFvBV.png for example on
page
http://docs.typo3.org/neos/drafts/TYPO3NeosDocumentation/Development/UserInterface/ContentModule.html

But I remember to have seen that it didn't work with some kind of
Firefox on Linux. Let me know (issue tracker) when you encounter
problems.

The tip mentioned in the orginal mail is more important for small
screenshot that don't have clear borders.

Keep on sailing ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de