[TYPO3-doc] Flow & Neos documentation on docs.typo3.org

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Jan 28 15:03:00 CET 2013

Hi.

On 20.12.12 21:29, Martin Bless wrote:
> Click "request_rebuild.php" to trigger a fresh rendering of the
> latest master. The cron job is running every five minutes. If you
> reload the page with the file listing you'll notice a
> REBUILD_REQUESTED file that serves as flag.

Ok, it does all that, except actually fetching the current Flow sources
- the warnings are the same and if I look at
http://srv123.typo3.org/~mbless/git.typo3.org/FLOW3/Packages/TYPO3.FLOW3.git/
assuming it is the source then it's still from December 20th.

> Check the warnings.txt file(s) in the *.git.make folders to find
> out what went good or wrong. It it has length zero the result is
> perfect: then you've not even got warning.

Locally zero warnings. :)

> - Images seem to be missing because you've given absolute pathes:
>   Drop the first "/" to make then relative.
> - Add a Settings.yml file to your project's ./Documentation folder
>   and fill in:
> - To get in line with the other manuals just copy the complete
>   folder "_make" like you find it here:

All done.

>   We'll have to agree on how to handle that. Until now we have
>   the convention: A project of something has ONE subfolder
>   ./Documentation with ONE manual.

Well, if it renders like it does now (as "chapters") that's fine for the
time being.

>   $ cd .../_make
>   $ make html

I needed some digging to find out how to render it in TYPO3 style - is
there some all-in-one-place setup guide?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns