[TYPO3-doc] Thanks: caching framework documentation

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jan 22 15:33:30 CET 2013

Hi Jigal,

> Ehm... we're using git now, so it shouldn't be too hard to cherry-pick
> those changes :-) If there are some conflicts one can easily fix those.

I forgot to say that Christian's changes are mostly targeted at version
6.0 and thus should not appear in versions 4.6 and 4.7 (which don't
exist yet anyway and need to be created). Nor 4.5 really. So it's not a
question of cherry-picking, but of first getting to the point where
committing this patch actually makes sense.