[TYPO3-doc] Wrong version number for current CoreApiReference?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jan 10 17:14:08 CET 2013

Hi Roland,

> at the top of the left column it says "Core APIs 6.0.0 documentation" -
> in the table below the header in the content column it says "version
> 4.5.0".

I hadn't noticed, this is an error.

> is this documentation up-to-date with TYPO3 6.0.0?

No. It's up to date for TYPO3 4.5.0. Most of the stuff it contains will
still be valid for 6.0, but not all. Most importantly, all references to
methods and class names are wrong, since namespaces were introduced in
6.0. We (Documentation Team) do our best to keep the documentation up to
date, but we're just a few. The namespace change in particular means a
lot of work.