[TYPO3-doc] What's the correct name of this meta field?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Mon Jan 7 21:15:36 CET 2013

Look at this search:

https://www.google.de/search?q=top+secret+images

We all recognize that kind of "top secret" stamp at once.

For our documentation I'd like to use a similar stamp telling that
the page is:

- draft
- early draft
- outdated
- (what else?)

or something.

Q: What's the name of that meta-data field?

I want to integrate it into the meta-data section that looks like
this:

:author:  John Doe
:date:    January 7th, 2013
:project: Documentation Contribution Guide
: ??? :   early draft

What is the name of "???"?

Is there a common term for that purpose? I'm wondering if there's
a really good and concise one ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de