[TYPO3-doc] Settings.yml // Wiki on Forge for "Documentation rendering"

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Jul 29 21:47:12 CEST 2012

Hi Fabien,

> Forge
>> └── Documentation
>>      ├── Documentation Infrastructure
>      │   │
>      │   ├── ReST Tools
>      │   ├── api.typo3.org
>      │   └── wiki.typo3.org
>      │   └── Documentation rendering
>      │   ├── Get The Docs
>      │   └── etc...
>>      └── Official Documentation
>>          ├── Administrator Guide
>          └── etc...

I must say I'm not really happy with having an "Documentation
Infrastructure" project with so much stuff in it. I would propose to
have "ReStructured Text Infrastructure" or "ReStructured Text Support",
which would contain "ReST Tools", "Get The Docs" and maybe the
"TYPO3.Docs" FLOW package. Would the FLOW3 Documentation distribution
fit in here too?

For api.typo3.org and wiki.typo3.org, I think I would just leave them at
the top level.

BTW "ReST Tools should be renamed IMO, as it's rather unclear what it
contains. Any suggestions?

> The only project that remains a bit orphan would be the "Extbase Book translation" which would stay
> on its level. (?)

I think this one can be safely moved to "Official Documentation".