[TYPO3-doc] Domain model for documentation

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jul 28 19:39:30 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

>> 2) about the version number field: do we want to be fully open about
>> this or should we validate it agains an "x.y.z" schema?
>
> The only requirement would be that it allows less or more comparisons.

If we stick to version_compare() as Robert suggested, that will be ensured.

> I would like to have a reverse lookup and I would prefer if authors are
> related to t3o persons and/or teams.

Is there already some single sign-on between FLOW3 and typo3.org in use
somewhere? Anyway I thought about that too and we can add a field for
this in the Author model. Of course the issue is then to match an author
with a t3o user. A simple way to achieve this could be simply to require
the author to add his/her t3o account name to the meta data somewhere.