[TYPO3-doc] Versioning of "FLOW3 – The Definitive Guide"?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jul 28 18:48:44 CEST 2012

Hi Roland,

> is there some kind of changelog for this guide to be able to check what
> changed since my last reading? or maybe there is something like a git
> repository for this guide? would or does rest already help to tackle this
> problem (for this guide)?

The FLOW3 Definitive Guide is part of the FLOW3 Package, hence you can
use the Git repository to help you a bit find the changes.

The following link:

http://git.typo3.org/FLOW3/Packages/TYPO3.FLOW3.git?a=history;f=Documentation;hb=HEAD

will lead you to the history of the "Documentation" folder. You'll see a
list of change and can click on the "commitdiff" link to see the
differences.

HTH