[TYPO3-doc] Documentation license

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jul 27 09:42:00 CEST 2012

Hi all,

> What do you think? Do you know other alternatives worth considering? Has
> the FLOW3 team already chosen a license by any chance?
>
> Your feedback is welcome.

Two valid points were raised in particular:

- the Association would have a say in the matter, because it explicitly
mentions the GPL in its bylaws
- authors would have to be contacted to know if they agree with the
change of license.

All this incurs quite some administrative work which I'm not ready to
do, as the subject is definitely not critical. I still think it would be
better to use a well-known license like the CC, so if someone want to
pick the topic, you're welcome. For now I'll leave it as it is.