[TYPO3-doc] Intersphinx keys

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Jul 19 17:36:45 CEST 2012

François,

>Now we just need to agree about the keys. I'm not entirely happy with
>some of the changes you propose.

>>      # t3extbasebook: ['', null]
>OK, why not.

Yes, its mostly just called "the extbase book".

>>      # t3gs       :
>> ['http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/GettingStartedTutorial/', null]
>
>That really does not look IMO. Maybe "t3start"?

I just found the "quick" confusing as its not part of the title or
filename any more. Personnally I find "t3gstarted" most clear.

>>      # t3isr      :
>> ['http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/IndexedSearchReference/', null]
>
>Actually this will not be a Core manual once we complete the migration.
>It should go back to being a system extension manual. And "isr" is
>really not explicit enough anyway.

Do as you like :-) I was just trying to cover all the documents we
have there currently online.

>As said above, that sounds good to me. I still regret that we can't use
>information like author and such straight from the ReST, but it seems
>like we have no choice. At least have an explicit YAML file, part of the
>project, makes it less likely that people will forget to update
>duplicate data.

I think this solution will work pretty well. And it will surely do for
the Gerrit-reviewed one. And for the rest of the reST manuals in the
world we could still add a fallback mechanism to the build process
that comes in when there's no Settings.yml file for example. But I see
that more as "sugar in future" than duty for now!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de